Saturday, May 23, 2009

Survival Gear

Ok, here are a few things to get started, I never thought there would be as much as there is and what to actually make priorities.

1. Food (there are many websites offering great deals on 1 year supplies).
2. Shelter (I suggest an RV of some type but a tent will do in a pinch).
3. Clothing (prepare for all types of weather both cold and hot climates).
4. First Aid (many types but I recommend a portable hospital as from www.cheaperthandirt.com
5. Protection and hunting ( I have a Remington Pump 12 Ga, and a Smith and Wesson model 686 Revolver chambered in .357). I would recommend a cheap .22 such as a Ruger 10/22 for small game. My handgun will work for large game.
Well I am going to expand on these over the next couple of days and break down each one and grow from here, any help is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment