Monday, June 1, 2009

maybe some of you remember this? The Army Creed

I am an American Soldier.

I am a Warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the United States and live the Army Values.

I will always place the mission first.

I will never accept defeat.

I will never quit.

I will never leave a fallen comrade.

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.

I am an expert and I am a professional.

I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat.

I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.

I am an American Soldier.


Does this not still mean what it did the day you enlisted? FREEDOM is not FREE, it is earned by our Soldiers on the frontlines of these battles that we are told are needed to secure our freedom. I will protect MY Country, Some of these other countries do not want our help, or our way of life, so why force our beliefs on them, is that not taking away there freedoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment