Sunday, November 29, 2009

just took our first trip to our new land in Ok

Well it has been a while, but we have been trying to get all of our ducks in a row. Today we drove to central Oklahoma and looked at our new land and future homestead. I will post pics and updates as we go along. I would like to thank anyone who reads this and second welcome any topic help I can get. I will keep posting on a more regular basis now that I have gotten the hard part out of the way. I am going to try and complete this project in a manner so that I can move in within a 12 month period.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That's great. I live in TX and have been considering OK and Arkansas land for a while now. Seems to have all the things that I'd like in a retreat. What did you buy? How many acres? Any improvements? Trees? Pasture? Pond? Well? Buildings? How is the access? How far from home? Are you in the mountains?

    Again, congratulations on your purchase. Wish you the best. BTW if you are looking to put together a group.... :)

    ReplyDelete